Traditional Celtic design paired with sparkling, colorful gemstones create these unique drop earrings. French-wire earring backs support each sterling silver drop earring shape – accented along the bottom by an oval-shaped gemstone. The 1.4-inch length creates an eye-catching accessory for daytime wear. Choose from regal amethyst – February’s birthstones, or pristine blue topaz as the birthstone for the month of December.
ZEVMI Silver Created or Genuine Gemstone Celtic Knot Linear Drop Earrings
- Drop earrings featuring a linear Celtic knot design with oval cut 6x4mm genuine garnet stones in sterling silver with an oxidized look
- Garnet is the January birthstone
- Celtic knot jewelry inspired by the interlacing and continuous designs prevalent in Celtic artwork, illuminating the interconnectedness and continuity of life
- Fishhook backing
- Hand-crafted in pure .925 Sterling Silver; Rhodium plating added to enhance shine and durability; Black oil polished for an oxidized look
- These silver pieces are built for longevity. This piece features a metal plating or flashing, or an electrocoating for a more lustrous appearance, but it can wear off with long-term or heavy use. To ensure the longevity of your plated items store your jewelry in a dark, cool, dry place such as a pouch or air tight box and avoid rubbing plated items together. Also try to avoid exposure to cleaning products and perfume which can both negatively affect your items. Your local jeweler can advise you where to send your jewelry if you would ever like them replated.
There are no reviews yet.